We specialize in the design, manufacture, marketing and
sale of pedestrian-operated, battery-powered pushing, and tug units for pushing,
pulling and generally maneuvering an incredible range of wheeled and semi-wheeled
loads. Whatever industrial sector you're in, we're the cost-effective solution
to all of your material handling needs. Our current product range consists of
three main tug units. Each is designed for different industrial situations and
moves different loads accordingly.
To see the machines being used in a variety of applications, visit our Products section.
- The Power Pusher® is designed to push, pull and maneuver loads in harsh industrial situations. It can move loads up to 4,000lbs.
- The Super Power Pusher™ is designed for extremely heavy or high rolling resistance loads and deals with loads up to 150,000lbs.
- The Power Tug™ is designed to overcome the steering
and Health and Safety issues related to moving loads from 0 - 5,000lbs.,
especially if they have multiple swivel castors.
- MFC-100™ is designed to push and pull up to 15,000lbs. The lifting capacity is based by the attachment used.
Solving your problem
With over 23,000 units sold since 1964, we are ready
to handle any type of material handling needs you happen to have. Often we
can simply provide an "off the shelf" solution for your specific application.
Or we can work with you to develop a bespoke solution using industrial 3-D
CAD modeling software. Once the design is agreed upon, we manufacture to
Most components are held in stock at our manufacturing site in the Shakopee,
MN in the USA. Standard parts are available on a next-day basis, anywhere
in the world.
All products are supplied with:
- Full 1 year parts warranty
- Operation & Maintenance Manual including relevant certification, exploded parts and wiring diagrams.